Association management may not always require a full time person but is an extremely important aspect to the effective and compliant operation of any not-for-profit entity. Outsourcing this element can offer massive cost savings through no ongoing office expenses (rent, insurance, equipment) and no full time employees, yet you and your members can still get the attention and service you require.
We can offer you:
- Full secretariat services - meeting scheduling, preparation of agenda, minutes, reports and correspondence, general record keeping.
- Membership management - membership procurement and database management.
- Corporate governance - management, compliance and reporting.
- Key contact - central point of contact for all internal and external enquiries, meeting representative.
- Communication - newsletter development and distribution, website content maintenance, media releases.
- Contractor management - development of project briefs and recruitment of suppliers for special needs projects and general contract monitoring.