Any event, large or small, requires a detailed level of planning and it's this careful attention to detail that can make your event an outstanding success. Outsourcing the event management is a great way to ensure all facets of planning are dealt with and free's up your staff's time to focus on the big picture and most importantly, enjoy the event.
We can offer you:
- Event management frameworks - development of comprehensive guidelines and policies on running events specifically tailored to your venue or organisation. This may include fees and charges schedules, permits, operational and OHS guidelines, check lists, etc.
- Resource kits - production of kits containing a range of resources to assist in event delivery. This may include developing specially tailored or generic guidelines and templates on how to write event plans (covering a range of aspects such as marketing, programming, logistics, administration, risk planning, traffic management plans, etc). These can be particularly useful tools for community based event organisers and not-for-profit associations that rely heavily on volunteer resources to make the event or project happen.
- Event plan review - review and critiquing of existing event plans covering all administration, marketing and operational aspects and provision of advice on opportunities for improvement.
We can offer you event management services for:
- Community festivals and events
- Award ceremonies
- Road shows and launches
- Corporate functions and fundraisers (e.g. gala dinners, golf tournaments)
This may include managing or assisting with one, some or all of the following key aspects of your event:
- Planning - needs analysis, development of project briefs, development of project schedules and event plans, budgeting and funding application preparation.
- Administration - full secretariat service, financial management, timeline monitoring, risk analysis and management and total onsite management.
- Venue - venue finding and contract negotiations, catering management, floor / site plan design, seating arrangements, etc.
- Program - program development and management, supplier and entertainment management, award and certificate production, running sheet development.
- Marketing - marketing plan development, event branding, collateral production and distribution (e.g. fliers, posters, invites, signage, brochures, advertising), communications (e.g. industry articles, media releases) and graphic and web design services.
- Guest Services - online RSVP, treasury and ticketing, accommodation and travel management, name tags, guest information packs and gifts.
- Logistics - all aspects of logistical planning including traffic management, infrastructure and furniture, insurance and permits, staffing, signage, audio visuals, first aid.
- Evaluation - customer and participant surveys and analysis, preparation of post event reports.