Working for many years with the tourism industry means we are specialists in tourism marketing, however, can apply these skills to various projects across a range of public and private sectors. 'Marketing' is used to identify the customer, keep the customer and satisfy the customer. 'Tourism marketing' is a broad term used to describe activities designed to raise awareness of destinations and their experiences and products, stimulate demand and capture this demand as business so that economic benefits flow through to tourism-related enterprises and the wider community.
We can offer you:
- Strategic planning - development of all facets of long and short term strategic marketing and business plans for not-for-profit associations (e.g. LTA's / RTA's/ product segments, community groups), private operators or specific projects. This may involve consultation or independent development with a strong focus on integration and results.
- Tactical marketing campaigns - development and / or implementation of campaigns involving shorter term activities that allow you to communicate with your target audience such as advertising (print, radio, digital), database acquisition, electronic direct marketing, SEO, collateral, trade and consumer shows, cross promotional partnerships and distribution channels. We can also evaluate the success of campaigns against performance indicators.
- Sales campaigns - facilitation of industry participation through the creation of cooperative marketing campaigns (offering a range of buy in opportunities) including prospectus development, communication with potential partners and sales management.
- Collateral production - total project management of the production of promotional collateral (eg. brochures, displays, postcards) including concept design, sourcing and contractual management of designers and printers, copy writing, image sourcing, facilitation of stakeholder input, proofing and press sign off plus distribution coordination and reporting.
- Funding applications - research of funding opportunities to help make your project happen, preparation of applications through to project managing delivery if funding is successful.
- Award submissions - preparation of award submissions specialising in industry and project recognition.
- Project briefs - preparation of comprehensive project briefs for initiatives requiring experts services (e.g. photography briefs, exhibition and displays briefs, graphic design tenders, media and advertising briefs, brand and tactical marketing campaign briefs) and management of the recruitment and contractual process.
- Media relations - initiation of proactive media opportunities that generate free publicity such as preparation of media releases and media kits, coordination of visiting journalist programs and media famils, generation of story ideas and editorial.
These services can be tailored to suit not-for-profit entities, local and state government agencies, community groups, industry networks and operators